Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Post Election Comfort Meal


As we all start to watch and listen to the results of a very challenging election I am thinking of what the ultimate comfort meal would be for tonight. My answer is a wonderful go to favorite of mine that was inspired by The Congressional Cookbook of 1970. This is A Meatloaf To Remember by Mrs. Lawrence H. Smith, wife of former Representative (Wisconsin). I have added this recipe to my best recipes page. I often make this in a muffin pan for individual servings and a big scoop of mashed potatoes and peas would be perfect.
This meatloaf is very moist and doesn't have the standard tomato sauce base of many recipes. I love meatloaf sandwiches as well and this works great for that too. Have it any way you like.



Whatever you like enjoy your evening of patriotism and God Bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment